Saturday 14 June 2014

lifeless life, so bored

bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
salam 'alaik

new fresh morning again in my sweet university.
subHanallah.aLhamdUlillah.allahuAkbar.
i'm back. finally.
leaving my moher all alone again with her children and husband,
glad no homesick no more sad,
its just, it just, its the time. wohhuu.
such kinda happy time leaving that place again. for a few times, i'm really hate being there by myself. everyone dislikes me, so for more favour could i bear to be there? o Allah.
people could say that i'm the worst, i'm the useless, but indeed, i also have feeling ,right?
go ahead then, hate me, if it makes u better. i feel nothing.
its hurt. right there. down in my heart, but whose cares.
just keep moving forward and never turn around.
its times for change !

ps: not blaming anyone, just blaming my self. my own self. just that. take it easy guys.